[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManger-per-user-session...

bkyrlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 10:43:07 EST 2006

"iradix" wrote : 1) You are outjecting your parent without an explicit scope, I can't remember the rules but I think an entity will default to event.[/quote

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984197#3984197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984197