[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Exception in stopping MBean Service in JBoss 4.0.5

formica do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 12:41:55 EST 2006

I have noticed a different behaviour from JBoss 4.0.4 and 4.0.5 in stopping an MBean service that I have created using annotations.

In 4.0.4 I had:

  | 18:32:18,307 INFO  [BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean] BfieldcalibrationScheduler has been stopped
  | 18:32:18,311 INFO  [BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean] BfieldcalibrationScheduler has been destroyed
  | 18:32:18,312 WARN  [ServiceController] Ignoring request to stop nonexistent service: BfieldServer:service=BfieldCalibrationScheduler

while in 4.0.5 I have

17:59:48,754 INFO  [BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean] BfieldcalibrationScheduler has been stopped
  | 17:59:48,756 INFO  [BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean] BfieldcalibrationScheduler has been destroyed
  | 17:59:48,759 WARN  [ServiceDelegateWrapper] Stopping failed jboss.j2ee:ear=BfieldServer.ear,jar=BfieldServerBeans.jar,name=BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean,service=EJB3
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: BfieldServer:service=BfieldCalibrationScheduler is not registered.
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.JmxKernelAbstraction.uninstallMBean(JmxKernelAbstraction.java:159)
  |
  | ......etc

The messages are coming when I stop JBoss. The lines printed from my service BfieldcalibrationSchedulerMBean are appearing at the level of the methods stop() and destroy().

The service appear in any case in jmx-console and I can call the exposed methods.

Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong in 4.0.5 ??

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984254#3984254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984254