[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Procedure to cleanly remove the listener?

sarbu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 13:07:20 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

Yes, I am talking about Client.addConnectionListener(ConnectionListener listener, int pingPeriod).

The first time I get a connection lost notification event, I call disconnect on the client connector. I have noticed that if I do not remove the listener explicitly using the removeListener(listener) API I keep getting the notification for the connection lost. I just wanted to bring this up in case this has not been addressed yet.

Please note that I am using 1.4.0 version. We are far ahead in the current release that we cannot upgrade (but definitely upgrade is the priority in the next release).

Saravanan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984260#3984260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984260