[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New jBPM Getting Started Documentation

EugeneV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 15:06:54 EST 2006

Hi guys,

I just finished reading the user guide and I absolutely love jBPM and think it's great. The guide itself is excellent and very helpful, too. It seems, though, that it was not written by a native English speaker. I am not one either, but I was really tempted to correct all grammatical errors and send it back to you - perhaps it is easier for someone like me to spot them and figure out what was meant to be said. However, before I spend a few hours of my time on it, I just want to make sure that there isn't a later version in the works. Please PM me since I am not watching this forum regularly [yet].

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984296#3984296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984296