[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JMS Queue Error on Petstore demo run under Cluster mode

mp123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 01:52:44 EST 2006

Hello All,

I would like to run the Petstore Demo Application on JBoss 4.0.4GA in 'all' mode of Cluster Configuration with two machines.

I got the error while confirmOrder button clicked on webconsole, as follows.

  | 10:19:04,195 INFO  [STDOUT] sendToJMSQueue(java:comp/env/jms/queue/xpetstore/order,1,false)
  | 10:19:04,270 ERROR [LogInterceptor] EJBException in method: public abstract java.lang.Integer xpetst
  | ore.services.petstore.interfaces.PetstoreLocal.createOrder(java.lang.String,java.util.Date,java.util
  | .Map) throws xpetstore.services.petstore.exceptions.CartEmptyOrderException,javax.ejb.FinderExceptio
  | n,javax.ejb.CreateException, causedBy:
  | javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFo
  | undException: queue not bound]
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.resolveLink(NamingContext.java:1067)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:700)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:716)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
  |         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
  |         at xpetstore.util.JMSUtil.sendToJMSQueue(Unknown Source)
  |         at xpetstore.services.petstore.ejb.PetstoreEJB.createOrder(Unknown Source)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  |         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |         at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
  | ..
  | ..
  | ..

Please tell me, what all the other changes need to do with JMS in Petstore application for running it in Cluster mode.

I need to do HA-JMS with that demo.

Thanks in Advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984413#3984413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984413