[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Hotdeployment Error with JBoss 4.0.5

m.schuetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 03:14:34 EST 2006

Hi,
When I hotdeploy my Webapplication (Seam 1.1.1BETA2) on JBoss 4.0.5, following exception occurs:

16:22:06,556 INFO [ExceptionInterceptor] no exceptions.xml file found
16:22:06,572 ERROR [[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of component with id loginForm:_id12
at org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:74)

Is there a caching problem with JBoss or do I have to configure anything else?

Hotdeployment works with JBoss 4.0.4 without any problems, by the way.

Thank you for your help
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984423#3984423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984423