[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - problem with STATE_SAVING_METHOD = client in jsf portlet

vadymkarpenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 04:17:45 EST 2006

  I want to use client STATE_SAVING_METHOD in my jsf portlet. When I test portlet like separate jsf application it works ok.
  But when I make a portlet from this jsf application and inject it into jboss
I receive in the log :
11:00:25,346 ERROR [CommandFilter] Exception in command invocation
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: serialFactory at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)

when I set

   <context-param>
      <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
      <param-value>server</param-value>
   </context-param>

the portlet started to work but the logic of my app requires STATE_SAVING_METHOD = client

Can anybody help me with this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984444#3984444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984444