[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: implementing wsse:UserNameToken

RikardF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 09:30:43 EST 2006

I have the same issue as 'rayymlai'. I can't add the Security header with UserNameToken to an outgoing call with JAX-RPC.

I have tested with JBoss 4.04 and 4.05.

I have added the following stuff:

1) Added the 'jboss-wsse-client.xml' in the 'meta-inf' dir in the jar file.
2) Added the following in the code for the outgoing call:

  | Stub stub = (Stub) aStub;
  | stub._setProperty(Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "Rikard");
  | stub._setProperty(Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "RikardPWD");
  | aStub.someWsMethod(...);

Should that be enough? Or did I miss anything?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984532#3984532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984532