[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - LDAP auth no longer working

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 09:54:39 EST 2006

Hi All,
  I'm using JBoss 3.2.6 and for some reason my ldap authorization has stoped working.  I checked the login-config.xml and it is the same as it has been for the last 2 years.  Here is the exception:

  | 2006-11-09 08:51:41,890 DEBUG [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.LdapLoginModule] Failed to validate password
  | javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: ldapauth.internal.earthlink.net:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found]
  | 	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.authenticate(LdapClient.java:198)

Any ideas?  QE can't test and mgt is breathing down my neck any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984539#3984539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984539