[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Saving the Web Service Request as XML

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 10:23:45 EST 2006

I have been searching all over trying to figure out how to save a web service request as XML.  I know that JBoss receives the XML SOAP request and translates this into the appropriate Java Object for the call, so I would assume that I can easily take that same Java Object and translate/serialize that back to XML.  To me this sounds like a very simple task, but I don't seem to be able find out how to do this.

Example:
The method execute(MyRequest request) is called from a web service client.  I want to be able to save request as XML.

Could someone please point me in the right direction or provide the details in a reply.

Thanks in advanced!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984550#3984550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984550