[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link cannot understand Facelets params?

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 10:41:19 EST 2006

Hm... maybe the problem is caused by something else. I found another exception some lines above in the log.
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
  |    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1768)
  |    at org.jboss.seam.jsf.AbstractSeamPhaseListener.selectDataModelRow(AbstractSeamPhaseListener.java:86) I must say that I do not use a @DataModel, and so the dataModelSelection parameter in the URL after clicking a s:link is empty.

(Yes, I do have a reason for not using @DataModel: When having an outdated list page, then clicking a link may result in a different entry to be displayed.)

So, any experiences or ideas with this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984558#3984558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984558