[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Multiple Destination Mgr and Pesistence Managers

ilotdeveloper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 12:38:18 EST 2006

hi,

Following your instructions, I am trying to configure the additional null-persistance manager.

I have sucessfully create my local queue but when i am trying to connect from my application it fails:

2006-11-09 19:37:07,925 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker] Re
connect failed: JMS provider failure detected for LoggingEventHandler
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during queue setup; - nested thr
owable: (javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: The destination QUEUE.LoggingEve
ntQueue does not exist !)
        at org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException
(DeploymentException.java:53)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerStartDelivery(JMSC
ontainerInvoker.java:811)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$ExceptionListenerImpl$E
xceptionListenerRunnable.run(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1419)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: The destination QUEUE.LoggingE
ventQueue does not exist !
        at org.jboss.mq.server.ClientConsumer.addSubscription(ClientConsumer.jav
a:140)
        at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSDestinationManager.subscribe(JMSDestinationMan
ager.java:572)
        at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInterceptorSupport.subscribe(JMSServerIn
terceptorSupport.java:171)
        at org.jboss.mq.security.ServerSecurityInterceptor.subscribe(ServerSecur
ityInterceptor.java:157)
        at org.jboss.mq.server.TracingInterceptor.subscribe(TracingInterceptor.j
ava:643)
        at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInvoker.subscribe(JMSServerInvoker.java:
177)
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.ServerSocketManagerHandler.handleMsg(ServerSocke
tManagerHandler.java:185)
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.handleMsg(SocketManager.j
ava:395)
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.msgs.BaseMsg.run(BaseMsg.java:398)
        at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExec
utor.java:748)
        ... 1 more
2006-11-09 19:37:07,927 INFO  [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker] Wa
iting for reconnect internal 10000ms for LoggingEventHandler

Is there something additional that is not mentioned in your post?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984606#3984606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984606