[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Something is wrong with the JSP files in the Duke's Ban

ndheine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 16:04:20 EST 2006

Greetings,

I'm getting the same thing, but I don't belive the problem is in the JSP pages, but in the data coming from the database.  The logs indicate that this happens just after the SQL query to get the account information.

The thing I don't understand is that for me it only happens on the account list page.  If I access the transfer page the accounts show correctly.  Is this the same for you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984656#3984656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984656