[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Good example of 1.1.B1 Application Framework using exten

ccanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 16:41:21 EST 2006

That won't help me today, but that is great to hear. Yeah, I tried reversing with the current tools already to see if that would help. :). I have some complex logic around creating and deleting. Would it be possible for someone to tell me what exactly needs to be overriden and what I can leave in the base class to quickly get up and running? Ideally, I would like to have this part of my app completed by end of day tomorrow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984663#3984663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984663