[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connecting to two JBoss messaging servers causes interfe

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 18:15:04 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Is there any chance of getting the fix that Tim is talking about into a 1.0.x release? We are hoping to offer JBoss Messaging support as part of our application, but with this problem we cannot as we need some form of high availability. Was it a relatively confined change that we could patch in ourselves? Would you be able to give us a start and tell us a class and revision to look at?

I will talk to Tim about what are the technical implications. I guess we could make it to 1.0.2 if there are no technical implications.

You know... HA is being worked at 1.2.0, right?

anonymous wrote :  to offer JBoss Messaging support

It was dubious to me if you meant support from JBoss Messaging/JBoss. If you are considering paying for support, then we would have contractual obligations about fixing this. I'm not trying to push you anything.. but just in case you meant paying support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984679#3984679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984679