[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link cannot understand Facelets params?

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 23:05:28 EST 2006

You may want to try accessing the bean you pass into your template using the #{editor[edit]} type notation instead.  This is a shot in the dark because I haven't tried it but I've seen it suggested for this type of use elsewhere.

I figured I'd also point out that your outdated list issue can be solved by beginning a conversation on your list page, outjecting the DataModel to the conversation and using a @Conversational annotation on your selection method.  I take it some  people aren't crazy about conversation scoped DataModels but they sure make paging and sorting easy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984794#3984794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984794