[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: User Input Req for 2.6 Usability and UI enhancements

yuwono do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 04:50:05 EST 2006

These are rather request than requirement :
1. I'm asking for a news ticker portlet, kind like on http://plone.org/ (news, upcoming events, latest release etc). I now its easy to develop, but I think its a common portlet, nice to see JBoss Portal have it.

2. Is it possible for CatalogPortlet to show the full tree (without drill down), or is there any properties I've to change? I think (again) full tree format is more common.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984833#3984833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984833