[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: can't run bank client app

ppgogo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 05:37:53 EST 2006

Hi, I got the same problem.
My pure client code is much the same as the testcase of sample: jsr109ejb in jbossws-samples-1.0.3.GA,
but I always get the NullPointException.
However, if I run the testcase in the sample, it works fine!!
I can't figure out what is missing in my pure client.
Maybe the ServiceFactoryImpl will read some env properties when it try to create the service.

My code like this:
wsdlLocation = (new File("C:\\TestService.wsdl")).toURL();
	 QName serviceName = new QName(TARGET_NAMESPACE, "TestService");     ServiceImpl service = (ServiceImpl)factory.createService(wsdlLocation, serviceName, javaWsdlMappingFile.toURL());
Here the exception comes out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984845#3984845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984845