[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Crazy java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

jpviragine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 06:50:48 EST 2006

Hi, I?ve solved my classloading problems:

A few days ago I?ve changed my package generation and remove seam library (and others libraries) from my ear and put them into JBoss server\default\lib. This causes a random classloading issues.

Moving libraries back to my ear (as all seam examples) the problem has been solved.

IMHO, maybe it should be interesting to put *explicit* in doc or FAQ the right location to put seam and other libraries.

Cheers.

Joao Paulo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984860#3984860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984860