[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Tabs inside main Navigation tab (nested pages)

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 10:03:32 EST 2006

Hi,

   This question is regarding tabs i should say Nested tabs. In the default portal i have tabs like default, test, admin, new etc, these are basically pages and configure in *-object.xml

   What i would like to have is a set of another tabs (pages) inside the above main tabs. Is this possible to achieve via  JbossPortal or i have to develop some TabbedPanel using JSF ? I tired by adding the following in *-object.xml, but it did not work

  | <page>
  |         <page-name>Page1</page-name>
  |         <window>
  |           <window-name>Navigation</window-name>
  |           <instance-ref>NavigationPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |           <region>navigation</region>
  |           <height>0</height>
  |           <properties>
  |             <property>
  |               <name>theme.windowRendererId</name>
  |               <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property>
  |               <name>theme.decorationRendererId</name>
  |               <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property>
  |               <name>theme.portletRendererId</name>
  |               <value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             </property>
  |           </properties>
  |         </window>
  | 	<page>
  | 	<page-name>Page Inside</page-name>
  | 		<window>
  |           	<window-name>CMS</window-name>
  |           	<instance-ref>CMSPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |           	<region>center</region>
  |           	<height>0</height>
  |               </window>
  | 	</page>