[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: working with jboss in eclipse

nittm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 10:24:35 EST 2006

oh, i thought i was using the latest JBoss IDE version...  but since i'm getting it from http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/stable/ i have the latest stable version...

anyway, i found another way to work things out...  since i dont really need to debug just yet and i just wanted to have control of the jboss from inside the eclipse i updated yhe eclipse with a plugin (not sure which one did it though) that lets me have J2EE prespective including a servers tab so this works out great for me...
i'm new to jboss and to the eclipse so i'll take my time and start by working the hard way till i get things right...

thanks a lot for your help, i hope that there will be a stable jboss ide 2.x when i'll need it :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984925#3984925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984925