[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Single Signon - Where do I start

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 10:37:40 EST 2006

Heres my situation.  On jboss portal 2.4 bundled.  I have deployed a webapp (outside of portal), and I have a portal app, with a bunch of portlets.

My users will enter the system throught he webapp, login to a separate data source and then gain access to the portal.

I want to be able to gracefully log them into the portal FROM the webapp.  So i guess this question is how do I go about this?  Starting from scratch here any tips are appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984932#3984932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984932