[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Custom Eviction Policy

pgiesin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 11:33:39 EST 2006

I have been digging through the docs and code in order to figure out the best way to implement a custom eviction policy. The requirement that I have is to evict an item based on a timestamp within the element itself.

I don't know if this is the best way to handle this or should I just right a backend process that loops over the data and does a remove. I like the idea of the custom eviction policy. But I can't seem to find a way to access the actual data fields during the eviction process.

Thanks,
Pete G.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984974#3984974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984974