[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Single Signon - Where do I start

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 13:40:09 EST 2006

Read up on jaas a little bit.  Unfortunately im getting confused.  Ashamed to say I need a serious hand holding here.  I found a pretty easy to follow read on Federated SSO http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbosssso/?prjlist=false  but that appears to be a separate download and not included with the bundled jboss app/portal.

What I need to find is a step by step blueprint that explains the steps needed in setting up a authentication service that hits a jdbc store and allows it to authenticate portal users, and web app users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984997#3984997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984997