[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Single Signon - Where do I start

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 13:53:12 EST 2006

bmcgovern-

The JBoss Federated SSO is a new project at JBoss under the JBoss Security umbrella of technologies. It is for enabling Single Sign On between wep apps and portals scattered on different physical machines even located in different web domains.

The user forum for this project is located on : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=49

Federated SSO is not bundled with JBoss Portal but has been tested to work on it (The new JBoss.com and JBoss.org) sites will be running on JBoss Portal with SSO enabled using Federated SSO project

Let me know if you have any further questions on the above mentioned Forum.

Thanks
Sohil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985001#3985001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985001