[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Injection and remoting

gllambi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 16:45:41 EST 2006

Injection works well if an action is made with remoting?

I've got a web application similar to the Register example that comes with Seam, but the action in the button is made using Remoting. The problem here is that the Login Bean (Entity) doesn't inject in the Register Session Bean. Do I have to inject it manually?

In the same example, I used ajax4jsf and the injection was done correctly. Can anyone explain me why with ajax4jsf this works and why not with remoting?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985062#3985062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985062