[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossIDE 2.0beta2 and JBoss 4.0.5 launch problem

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 21:10:55 EST 2006

I have Eclipse 3.2.1 and JBoss 2.0beta2, and I have added a server definition (under JBoss inc) for my JBoss 4.0.5 installation. The problem is, when I start it, the server status hangs at "Starting" even though the server has started ages ago. When I stop it, it shows a dialog telling me that starting the server has failed. Trying to deploy projects has no effect whatsoever while the server is "Starting". What gives?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985104#3985104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985104