[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Could not find stateful session bean

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 11 10:12:52 EST 2006

Hi,
when I redeploy / undeploy a Seam application that contains Stateful components which have the @Startup tag and are Application Scoped (also happens sometimes with Conversation scoped components) ,I get the error:
Warn [Contexts] Could not destroy component: "componentName"
EJBNoSuchObjectException: Could not find stateful bean: 5c4om-ox57ge-eue2b4rn-1-eue2cku8-1
SimpleStatefulCache.get(SimpleStatefulCache.java:268)

Has someone experienced similar behavior? I am using a nightly build of seam but I also had this behavior with the Beta 1.1 - Is there something I should watch out for when working with @Startup? Could you point me to a direction where I could look for errors - I am really blank on this one...

Thank you!

Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985142#3985142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985142