[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Logging question: how to do 'local' and 'global' logging

marcus.klein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 02:36:51 EST 2006

Hi,

thank you for the hint, and sorry for the late answer (I was on vacation), but isn't there a way to get a handle to the 'global' logger in the log4j.xml configuration file, so that I am able to specify that some mesages are logged to my 'local' logfile while others are still logged to the 'global' logfile.

In case I misunderstand something please go into more detail.

Your help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985324#3985324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985324