[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - connecting to portal hypersonic database in database manager

paulharrington do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 11:17:34 EST 2006

I am running jboss portal using the default hypersonic database.

I have been trying to connect to the portal database using the jboss database manager but have been unable to do so. Can I do this by editing the hsqldb.ds file, or can I start the default database manager from the jboss MBean inspector page and then connect from there?

In either case what exactly is the connection URL I should use, assuming I installed  Jboss in the default way?

thanks

Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985494#3985494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985494