[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS4EEDOCClientStepByStep problem

yperey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 11:19:26 EST 2006

I've solve the warning about the non-jar deployer. It was a error in a class path.

I now have no error message during the launch of the app server but i still have the w4ee-client not bound problem when i try to reach the web service.

The jar I was describing in my first post is included in a more complete ear file containing a lot of other jars and ejbs...

Please, I've no ideas whats going wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985498#3985498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985498