[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM(BPEL) conflicts (hibernate settings) with my app.

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 11:39:50 EST 2006

Hi! Help me , please!

I try to deploy JBPM(BPEL) and my app and run both.

My app is web app(war) that consists of several web services and
hibernate connection to MSSQL2005 DB, using net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.

My app brings hibernate-1.3.1 jar inside war and connects to db.
It is ok without JBPM.

But, when I deploy BPEL service to JBoss(with default connection settins from jbpm-bpel.sar), my app failed to use right hibernate settings(it seems so), and (it seems so) uses BPEL engine hibernate settings instead. I have errors.

How to separate them?

Thanks a lot!! I need your help!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985505#3985505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985505