[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - setting up debugger

sonoerin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 13:14:49 EST 2006

On both OS X and Ubuntu with Eclipse 3.2:

I used the Eclipse software update utility to install the JBoss IDE per the directions.  When I try to set up the debugger (as per the instructions on the download page), I right click the JBoss 4.0.x icon and select "new" nothing happens.  According to the documents, I should get a configuration screen, but nothing appears.  I tried going thru the Window | Preferences, but don't see a way to set it up there either.  I am trying to configure local debugging, if that makes a difference.

Any ideas on how to setup the debugger on Linux and Mac?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985562#3985562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985562