[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal Stress Results

walbar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 13:18:26 EST 2006

Thanks a lot for your answers, we will be looking forward to see Sohil news :-)

Anyway, let's assume we don't care about the CMS Portlet. What about Portal Core performance? Shall we assume that it is difficult to get more than 13 p/s with this configuration? Shall we assume that the database is going to be hit even when the page doesn't have the CMS Portlet? Is there some cache technology that is still to be included?

Regards,

Waldemar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985563#3985563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985563