[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Encryption and Signature from .Net client

kristof.taveirne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 13:32:36 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm in urgent need of some help.
I'm having the biggest problems in the world creating just a simple HelloWorld webservice.

I've seen every possible exception and I've tried every possible configuration. The only conclusion I can take at the moment is that ws-security in JBoss is completely not interoperable with .Net clients using WSE 3.0.
I'm afraid that I don't get this fixed I'm gonna have to transfer our complete system to another application server or throw the complete ws-security stack of jboss overboard and implement the security handler myself from scratch tailored to what the .Net client is sending out.

What I'm trying to do is realy simple
I'm looking for a way to do ws-encryption of the data being transfered and have somekind of authentication on the server.
I need to know who send me the data, and I want it encrypted over the wire.

I'm not gonna post here all the things I've tried over the last few weeks because this mail would be way to long.

My question is simple: Has anyone on this globe ever done this before? And how did he do it?

Thanks alot!

Kristof.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985567#3985567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985567