[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Logout Issue

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 01:04:53 EST 2006

Hi Sohil

I think I found the error, it was on my end. The logout url defined inside conext.xml was not correct. But again I think there is one thing.....  on Application A I have to logout atleat 2 times, that is

let say suppose I have logout URL as http://mydomain.com:8080/myapplication/logout.jsp  and in logout.jsp I have to session.invalidate() method.

I have to hit this url atleast 2 times if I want my partner application to also logout. i.e. after hitting this logout page twice if I go to my partner application my partner application will show SSO logout page and will logout. But if just say logout and go to my partner application it will still show me same user. OR may be I shd wait for some seconds before I go to my partner web app.

Thanks again for your help

Regards
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985703#3985703