[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM(BPEL) conflicts (hibernate settings) with my app.

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 01:23:26 EST 2006

cocampo!
Unfortunately,
This does not work!

I have discovered, that I already do exacly what you have written.

sessionFactory = (new Configuration()).configure("WEB-INF/hibernate-jtds.cfg.xml").buildSessionFactory();

This does not help,
There is some difference between server logs, when JBPL deployed and when it was not deployed.

And JBPM does somthing with JBoss-Hibernate configuration that redirect my actuall call to MSSQL to JBoss default data base...
Could you or someone help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985707#3985707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985707