[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - 1.1.0.BETA2 endAndRedirect (how do i use it)

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 04:29:44 EST 2006

Hello,
i was using Conversation.instance().endAndRedirect() in my app.
This function returns a String in 1.1.0Beta1
But now it returns a boolean.

My usage is:
  | 	public String saveProtocol() {
  |                   //....
  |
  | 		return Conversation.instance().endAndRedirect();
  |          }

How have i to use this function with Beta2? Please be so kind to point me in the right direction.

The intention is, that the user should be able to create a protocol on every page of the app. After creation of the protocol the user is redirected to the page the user started from. This worked fine.

But now, i have no clue what i should do with the returned boolean.

Ciao,
Carsten Höhne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985726#3985726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985726