[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Number of nodes in a cluster

@jb0ss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 07:56:13 EST 2006

Thanks for your response!

I can see messages on the jboss consoles saying the number of new nodes, the number of total nodes in the cluster.
I could test failover also - on a sample application .

Actually my third node is located on a separate subnet. I have enabled TCP in cluster-service.xml and jboss-service.xml on all the three nodes
(Same happens when I use UDP).

My two nodes are working fine in the same subnet - but the third node(in different is not recognised). It gives no errors or warnings when I start the three instances.

I have just copy pasted the jboss/all in the third node so should not have any issues with cluster names etc.

I have one more question:-
I am trying to enable BuddyReplication in my Jboss - but when I add the lines :-

<!-- Buddy Replication config -->

from
http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/1.4.0/TreeCache/en/html_single/index.html
link - I get some weird errors like - the attribute values are not enabled.

How do I do Buddy Replication is Jboss.

Thanks for any responses.
Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985763#3985763