[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JBossCache over a JGroups Multiplexer Channel

u_arun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 09:34:40 EST 2006

Hi there,

How do I create a JBossCache instance on top of a JGroups Multiplexer Channel ? I need to create multiple JBossCache instances on a single JGroups channel (Infact I need to eventually create 2 JBossCache instances and a MessageDispatcher on top of single JGroups channel). I tried to pass a previously created multiplexer channel to the JBossCache constructor, but with no luck.

Any pointers to examples / forum threads on this topic would be appreciated.

BTW, I am trying to use JGroups 2.4 with JBossCache 1.4.0 SP1.

Thanks,
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985790#3985790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985790