[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: fi

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 10:57:30 EST 2006

1) Do not post part of your text in the subject.  The subject field is too short and as you will notice it is truncated, so the error that you hoped we would be able to read, we cannot.

2) Don't shout (put all your text in bold).  It is rude.

3) I don't recognize the version of RedHat (9 psyche?)  I thought RedHat is only up to 5, while SUSE is up to 10.

4) What JVM are you using?  The one that came with RedHat?  Is so, you will first need to install a JVM from Sun.  (Run the following command and post the results: java -version)

5) When posting a problem, please post the entire error along with the stack trace (use the [ code ] ... [ /code] tags around the stack trace)

6) How did you install JBoss?  By unzipping the zip file or by running the installation jar file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985821#3985821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985821