[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - 1.1.0B2 App framework and s:link

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 13:04:22 EST 2006

So here is my ordeal.
I've taken a look at the contactlist code and am trying something similar in my app.  So a list of items is presented on my main page with an s:link tag in the name column as so, using ui:repeat and table tags, just like the contactlist.

              <s:link view="/ItemEditor.xhtml" value="#{item.name}">
                <f:param name="itemId" value="#{item.id}"/>
              </s:link>

and in ItemEditor.xhtml I have

#{item.name} Editor

I only get Editor rendered on the screen.

My guess is that the item object isn't being set in the conversation context.

Can anyone explain what the f:param is doing and how that makes / should make the selected opject get stored in the conversation context.

Am I on the right track?  any ideas?

Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985880#3985880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985880