[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Logout Issue

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 17:19:49 EST 2006

Looks like you are performing all the right steps. Not sure at this point what the issue could possibly be with two logouts....its the same logic executed on both cases.

Just to make sure your configuration is right. Is this the way its setup

1/ context.xml in application A points to the logout URL of application A and not of B

2/ context.xml in application B points to the logout URL of application B and not of A.

here is what my logout.jsp looks like in the demo app

  | <%@page contentType="text/html" language="java"%>
  | <%
  | 	response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache, must-revalidate");
  | 	response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
  | %>
  |
  | <%
  | 	request.getSession().invalidate();
  | 	response.sendRedirect("index.jsp");
  | %>

btw- is there any way for you to capture the http traffic being sent to the web server when following these steps....this will give more visibility into the sequence of steps being performed

Thanks
Sohil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985953#3985953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985953