[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection and remoting

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 19:16:15 EST 2006

"gllambi" wrote :
  | I'm new to Remoting and Ajax, can you give me a good example when to use it?

It's hard to give a definitive answer, because I'm sure there's some usage scenarios that I haven't even thought of yet.  In general, you should use it when your page can benefit from making a fine-grained API call against a Seam component, without needing to refresh your entire page.

anonymous wrote :
  | So it's not posible to inject it with the @In annotation?

Not right now, however one of the things in my todo list (there's a feature request in JIRA for it) is to integrate the page context with remoting.  Once this is done, you will be able to inject values from the page context into your component.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985982#3985982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985982