[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: CVS?

janice82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 03:11:58 EST 2006

Dear all,

Thank you for the fast reply. I need your expert and pro advice on this: If i use the starter kit which is not built from CVS (since consists all the configuration needed ) to build a workflow system for my company, is it possible ?. I might modify the the front end web application to suit the needs. The starter consists all the configuration needed so it will be much easier. Please correct if i am wrong.

BTW, i coudlnt locate the jbpm/src/java.webapp that you have mentioned in the repository. I can find the bpm/src/java.webapp in the starter kit but i coudlnt find it in the CVS.

This is the step that i took to download the CVS.
1. Checkout the source code from JBoss jbpm
2. Use ant to build the source code.
3. A repository will automatically appear in the user home/jbpm/repository.

Did i do something wrong?

With regards,
Janice

[/img]