[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: _JMS Mesage delivery not working

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 07:11:11 EST 2006

"oleznew" wrote : Thanks for the help so far.
  | The code in Class SessionAspect line 161 is interesting. You are using an array for the acknowledgements and hardcode to use array index "0"? In my case it happens that the array of acknowledgements is empty, hence the Array out of bounds exception.
  | If someone who wrote that code could give a hint why that is this way?
  | I mean you must have been pretty sure that there will be at least one element contained in this array,

For auto ack there should always be exactly one element in the array

I have seen a similar (same) problem before where the user was using the same session concurrently with more than one thread (this is prohibited as per JMS spec) and the ack list was getting cleared by one thread, then when the second one went to ack it got an exception since it couldn't find the element like you are seeing.

Can you confirm you aren't sharing the session between multiple threads?

Can you also replicate this in a small test or code sample that I could try out?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986103#3986103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986103