[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How can we pintcut JBoss classes?

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 07:46:50 EST 2006

If you are getting a NoClassDefFoundError, this means that NamingServer cannot find some of the classes it needs as a result of the weaving, which makes sense now that I think about it.

It is the same problem as before. NamingServer has been woven, and now references several of the aop classes (org.jboss.aop.Advised, org.jboss.aop.Advisor etc.), and these classes will not have been loaded yet.

So I don't think that what you want to do is easily possible. I think your best option at this stage would be to modify the NamingServer sourcecode directly and compile in your functionality.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986120#3986120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986120