[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How can we pintcut JBoss classes?

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 08:35:37 EST 2006

I'll take your word Kabir :)  (I have had similar bumps earlier which wasted hell lot of time for some reasons you can't even imagine..)

Anyway, coming back to the problem, just to recap -

1. As NamingServer isn't a MBean, I can't use MBean notifications
2. As JBoss's JNDI NamingContext doesn't implement javax.naming.event.EventContext, I can't use the naming notification framework
3. I can't go with AOP either

I think I am back to square one! I am running out of ideas!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986130#3986130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986130