[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JBoss, JCA, and Siebel CRM?

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 09:07:19 EST 2006

I can't think of any issue as to why it wouldn't work if the RA is JCA compliant. Unfortunately, I don't know of any open source Siebel solution and I am not sure how Oracle handles distribution of the Siebel software (evaluation etc).

I know that there is a Siebel JCA adapter being that WebSphere/Portlet stuff makes use of it. If you are able to try/test this and run into issues let me know. I would be interested in getting a standard configuration together for the examples.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986144#3986144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986144