[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problems getting the type of a node

lelaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 10:03:19 EST 2006

Hi there!

I've encountered a problem, when trying to find out what type a specific node is.
token.getNode() returns always an object type org.jbpm.graph.def.Node. casting it to it's actual subclass (i.e. Fork, Decision, etc) does not work (or i missunderstood something)
I've made several tests, and checked my hibernate configuration (which i took unmodified from the starters kit). I am using starters-kit 3.1.1

Does anyone have the similar problem?

Thank you very much for your help,

kind regards
phil.